facebook

sororities

by: Xoxo

Everyone needs to stop hating on Alpha Phi. It’s pretty obvious that the people on here saying negative things about it are jealous and in other sororities. Alpha phi is probably the most involved out of every sorority. Every sorority has great qualities and you girls need to stop being petty and mean. Alpha Phi is always the top recruiter so I don’t even see how you could say alpha Phi is going downhill.

Posted By: Xoxo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Skittle   

No one is jealous of Alpha Phi, or ever will be, so we can clear that up right now. All anyone has said is that Alpha Phi isn’t doing as well as they once did. They aren’t as competitive as other sororities, and rarely support any other soroites on campus. They’re very superficial and seem to care only about their looks. I think everyone can agree that every sorority has great qualities, but when the girls in one chapter are always petty and mean, it’s hard to see them having many good qualities.

By: Skittle
#2  by: Chelsea   

I have never, and I mean NEVER, seen A Phi support other sororities or fraternities events on a large scale. Maybe people would like them better if they actually tried making a connection with anyone besides Delt.

By: Chelsea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.