Sig ep
KA/FIJI/SAE/AEPi
K Sig
zeta psi
sig chi
zbt
dtd
phi kap

The 2nd tier tie with KA, FIJI, SAE and AEPi is bound to break up in the coming years, but for now theres no way any can jump up. KA needs to get more involved and either lose the southern aspect or run with it 100%, FIJI has been on the up and up for years but cant jump into top quite yet, SAE is on probation for a while and cant party and AEPi had a very hit or miss pc the last couple years but also is very different from the rest.

Posted By: 808s
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !   

agreed but honestly FIJI and KA have really good pledge classes this year, especially in comparison to SAE and AEPI. its random but true. even sig ep had a worse pledge class than they normally do. FIJI had a surprisingly good pledge class.

By: !
#2  by: Streetcar   

I think you have too many tiers (there aren't enough fraternities at Tulane to warrant that - this isn't LSU). Even though FIJI did well during rush, that only represents 1/4 of the fraternity - the rest of the guys are average. AEPi is pretty average too.

Top: Sig ep/KA
Upper Mid: FIJI/SAE/AEPi/K Sig
Lower Mid: zeta psi/sig chi/zbt
Bottom: dtd/phi kap

By: Streetcar
#3  by: wAvE   

Op's post was spot on. The only thing that separates those four frats is personal preference. It's gonna take a year or two to see which are more relevant on campus.

By: wAvE
by: The FlyMar 28, 2015 7:08:16 AM

I think you're the OP. I hate to break the news to you brah, but FIJI and AEPi aren't as good SAE/KA.

By: The Fly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.