facebook

why is kd or zeta at tulane?

by: cc

Just curious why kd or zeta are not at tulane?

Posted By: cc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

...because they're not? lol not every sorority is at every school especially a small school like tulane

zeta came here 2 years ago with the intention to colonize but backed out

By: lol
#2  by: KD   

KD may have sumitted a package but was not selected for a presentation.

By: KD
by: curiousMar 27, 2015 2:45:20 PM

just out of curiousity, what happens at these presentations? why does tulane pick some sororities over others?

By: curious
#3  by: Curious   

I would love to see the following sororities apply to Tulane for the next open expansion.....

KD
SK
DG
DZ

All four ar strong NPC's and will do good at Tulane.

By: Curious
by: :)Mar 4, 2015 2:50:39 PM

Tulane just got ADPI last year so it will probably be a while before another sorority colonized

By: :)
by: hmmMar 4, 2015 3:43:28 PM

ADPi was two years ago, but that being said I agree. Phi Mu was the most recent sorority before ADPi, and that was eight or so years ago. We can expect to gain another chapter about four years from now.

By: hmm
by: More like 5Mar 4, 2015 5:29:24 PM

PhiMu came back in 2010.

By: More like 5
#4  by: like   

Seriously, I would love it if KD expanded to Tulane. I think it would be an excellent fit and they have a powerhouse alum. base in LA/MS. I really hope they or we will reconsider them in the future.

By: like
#5  by: reviewed   

KD never submitted a presentation package to Tulane. Maybe in the future they will consider applying. I wonder why they didn't

By: reviewed
#6  by: Perhaps   

KD may not have been selected to present. The groups that present are only the top ones selected by Tulane.

By: Perhaps
#7  by: actually   

KD did not submit a package to even be considered to do a presentation. I like KD more than Zeta- I wish they had.

By: actually
#8  by: Not sure   

Not sure how you would know who submitted packages. Tulane never announces who submitted just who was chosen to present.

By: Not sure
#9  by: haha   

becaused I asked KD's expansion team if they would consider and they said maybe in the future but they did not present a package at this time. That Tulane is a great school and it would be an honor to be here but the timing was not right.

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.