facebook

rush

by: TUTransfer

How bad is rush for girl transfers? DO most of them get bids? Do sororities have to take X number of upperclassmen?

Posted By: TUTransfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GeauxGreek   

There's not really any discrimination if you're a transfer. Do what the freshmen do: make friends with girls on your floor, go out, be nice to the sorority girls, etc....there's no set number of upperclassmen sororities take. Yes, it might be a little more difficult since you'll only have about two years in a sorority, but it's not impossible.

By: GeauxGreek
#2  by: You can   

Zeta definitely doesn't and I'm pretty sure kappa doesn't take upperclassmen. Every other house I believe will take them, but it does have it's challenges. I did it and found a house I liked so give it a shot!

By: You can
by: You canSep 4, 2014 7:53:02 PM

Sorry definitely commented on the wrong schools my bad

By: You can
#3  by: rush!   

Rush isn't bad per se for tranfers, especially if you're only a sophomore. I can't say that most do or do not get bids because it depends on the girl and how she clicks with the houses during recruitment. GeauxGreek was definitely right - the more girls in sororities you know, the better chance you have of getting a bid. It's definitely worth a try!

By: rush!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.