facebook

rushing a fraternity

by: Prospie

If I'm a lightweight, how difficult will it be for me to rush and survive 'hell week'? Also, any tips for rushing other than, "just be yourself and you'll meet the right group of guys"?

Posted By: Prospie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dude   

live in Monroe & Sharp, rage with the bros on your floor, attend all the frat parties, be friendly with the brothers, but don't try too hard to be friends (or just try too hard in general), avoid hitting on girlfriends

we don't care how you dress, a girl totally wrote that

By: dude
#2  by: FratGodLegendBro   

My brothers and I read this post and quite frankly, we were blown away. I would like to formally extend a bid to Zeta Beta Tau. You're just the kind of guy we're looking for and we think you have what it takes.

By: FratGodLegendBro
by: BottomtierMay 14, 2014 3:44:57 AM

Lol way to go bottom tier champ. Either a DTD, phi kap, or a sig chi (all interchangeable). All of these frats including ZBT are bottom tier, but at least ZBT has done better for themselves in the one year since they have been back. The other bottoms have had so many years to try and be good, but they have ended up sucking horribly on a yearly basis. Yet in the end y'all mean nothing compared to the real fraternities on campus.

By: Bottomtier
by: uhMay 24, 2014 3:01:07 PM

I guess some guys are upset that all it took was zbt to EXIST in order to outrank their frat. great joke though

By: uh
#3  by: Frat   

What frats are in the top tier then?

By: Frat
by: sororityMay 14, 2014 8:58:34 PM

KA, Sig Ep, SAE

By: sorority
#4  by: eh   

meh, this isn't getting anyone anywhere

By: eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.