facebook

sororities

by: anon

I'm transferring here and i just want to know what each sorority is like please. and is it worth all the money?

Posted By: anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat Lord   

All are really good. Phi Mu is very pretty and southern girls. They also are very classy and all the sisters love each other.
Kappa Delta is more of the party sorority. I know a lot of girls in KD and they are sweet and know how to have a good time.
Alpha Gam is a good all around sorority. They pride themselves on diversity, and have a lot of sweet girls. Not as well-known as other sororities but still great.
Delta Zeta has some very good girls. They are very quirky and cute. They have had really good pledge classes and they have one of the greatest sisterhoods on campus.
Sigma Kappa has some really sweet girls. There are some very pretty girls in SK, and they seem to get along with most fraternities
DPhiE is the newest sorority on campus. They are doing really well considering they just got chartered a few months ago. Very diverse due to their young age, but still manages to have a great sisterhood

By: Frat Lord

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.