facebook

sororities

by: Freshman

I'm attending UNG in the spring and want to know an honest opinion on what each sorority is like? I'm seeing stuff from years ago but no recent updates!

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Junior    

Phi Mu: some of the girls are pretty, they party a lot, got in trouble for hazing last semester, Ive heard about girls talking crap about their own sisters, they throw good events, they only post the pretty girls on their Instagram page or as the face of their events but this sorority still has a good bit of weird girls
Kappa delta: has the prettiest girls, some of the girls party a lot but not as much, also got in trouble for hazing last semester, they throw the best events on campus that everyone goes to, most of girls are stuck up and seem rude, I’ve heard it’s hard to get into this sorority
Alpha gam: some of the girls are weird and some are pretty, they have good sisterhood, not that many people really go to their events compared to KD and Phi Mu, I’ve heard the girls are nice
Sigma kappa: has a good bit of weirdos, you never really hear about this sorority, no one goes to their events, the girls are very nice and not stuck up
Delta zeta: this sorority is stepping up, still consists mostly of weird girls but they just won sorority of the year after kappa delta won for 10 years in a row, no one really goes to their events, I’ve heard the girls talk crap about their sisters and that the sisterhood sucks
Delta phi epsilon: this is the newest sorority on campus but has the weirdest girls on campus, they will pretty much except anyone into the sorority, no one goes to their events, I’ve heard they have great sisterhood and that they are very close

By: Junior
#2  by: rush tip   

I just wanna say that you should keep an open mind during recruitment! You shouldn't join a sorority just because they're supposedly more "popular" on campus. EVERY sorority has their fair share of "weird" girls. But that's not important. You should choose the sorority where you feel most comfortable in. There's no reason to pay hundreds of dollars a year just to be apart of a sorority that you're not truly happy in. Also, I would not say that any of these sororities are hard to get a bid from. I know many girls who went to kd pref night and did not choose them. If you did not get a bid from a sorority you wanted then that just means they weren't truly the one for you!

By: rush tip
#3  by: ...   

I would like to say, I used to be in Greek life at this school, until I transferred. It’s not about who’s pretty and who is popular. It’s about finding people who have the same interest in you. Finding people who make you feel welcomed into their sisterhood. There’s always a bit of “weirdos” in every Greek chapter. But why list them as that, they’re just trying to find their place as everyone else. Every chapter is unique in their own.

By: ...
#4  by: Yep   

This is accurate

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.