facebook

fraternity rankings with pc

by: Reallifefratgod

It's been enough time to see the new pledge classes. Loosely ordered in tiers but it's all an opinion.

Fiji, KA, Phi Delt
Tep, sig chi
-tiny drop off-
Ato, aepi, zeta psi, kappa sig
Sig nu, lambda chi
Alpha sig, phi tau

The rest are basically irrelevant as far as social life goes. Honorable mentions to delta sig and psk.

Phi Delt did well and KA/Fiji were very average for them. Ato got their standard bad PC but we'll keep saying they're cool for some reason. Sig chi tried embarrassingly hard, but it worked for them because they did better than comparable fraternities. Zeta psi and kappa sig did a lot better than lambda and sig nu. Sig nu was very small and has some kids that only got a bid for numbers, lambda was very big with even more lame guys. Alpha sig did surprisingly well. Tke isn't on here, and Delt had their president email them out of relevance.

Posted By: Reallifefratgod
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

The Ato comment is so on point

By: Yes
#2  by: lol   

lol @ delt

By: lol
#3  by: Won't use names but   

If we're going strictly off
of pledge classes, some mid tier frats did better this semester than some top tier honestly.

By: Won't use names but
by: ^Mar 7, 2016 2:59:07 PM

Fiji and KA were fine. Phi Delt got tons of kids stolen. Sig chi got a lot of the guys the wanted but also got 10 or more really weird kids. Ato has been consistently terrible at rushing for over a year. Aepi did well but they have no houses next year.

By: ^
by: ^^^Mar 7, 2016 4:29:21 PM

heard quite the opposite w/ fiji. Heard they gave out TONS of bids and already had some kids drop

By: ^^^
by: TrueMar 10, 2016 12:03:22 PM

Post above is on point. KA did well, and lambda got a few cool kids in their numbers but not enough to justify that many kids for sure.

By: True
#4  by: What??   

Have we met the same sig chi pledge class? Half of them shouldn't have gotten a bid if sig chi is trying to improve. Kappa sig didn't get a better pledge class than sig nu. Their pledges are creepy.

By: What??
by: LolMar 6, 2016 4:29:21 PM

You can keep track of the number of sig chis on this site by watching the down vote. No one else would disagree

By: Lol
by: LolMar 6, 2016 4:58:41 PM

Didn't sig nu get like 6 or 7 pledges?

By: Lol
by: Not sureMar 6, 2016 6:22:51 PM

About the sig nu pc. I can say that it's definitely true kappa sig is weak. Not sure what everyone on here has been saying but I thought they were weird and some of them are creepy. If these are the boys they were going for then that's not good because the frat isn't bad

By: Not sure
by: ..Mar 8, 2016 3:26:04 PM

personally thought kappa sig did really well, Lambda got numbers but lacked quality, sig nu lacked numbers and quality and Zeta Psi also did pretty well

By: ..
#5  by: false   

I'm a phi Delt fan and even I know this pledge class is horrendous

By: false
#6  by: WOS   

Fiji did well, phi delt was pretty good, tep did better than aepi as they have in the past not sure about the middle tiers, sig chi did pretty good as well

By: WOS
by: Mid tiers Mar 8, 2016 11:28:15 AM

Ato did bad. Lambda did alright. I though Kappa sig and zeta psi did really well. You'll hear mixed opinions on kappa sig though. Sig nu did well but didn't get anywhere near the amount they needed.

By: Mid tiers
#7  by: T   

Kinda accurate

By: T

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.