facebook

will i get into a sorority as a transfer

by: Transfer terp

I'm coming to umd in the fall as a junior but it's my 4th year of school bc of credit transfers. I want to join a sorority to make friends and do things at school bc my current school is super small and their Greek life sucks. Will anyone give me a bid even though I'm not a freshman or sophomore?

Posted By: Transfer terp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: um   

I'm sorry to say but most houses are not even allowed to accept juniors. However, I do know a girl who rushed this spring and is in a chapter she loves. Try it and see what happens!

By: um
by: ummmmFeb 29, 2016 6:06:35 AM

no sorority is allowed to have bias against students just cause of their age. it's an unspoken rule that juniors will have less of a chance at getting a bid, and that seniors have pretty much no chance.

By: ummmm
#2  by: Honestly   

Try Gamma Phi Beta. They are starting new and may accept older members to round out the recruits. Also, ADPI might accept older members. Both of these sororities have strong nationals. If your looking for friendship you will find it in these sororities. Good Luck!

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.