facebook

gamma phi beta

by: honestly

Do you guys think gphi will be a top sorority on campus?

Posted By: honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: depends   

depending on the girls they recruit. it's possible, axid came back like 3-4 years ago and it's one of the better ones now.

By: depends
by: ...Feb 21, 2016 11:27:20 PM

Axid also had a beautiful renovated house waiting for them... It'll take gphib much longer to be relevant than it took axid honestly

By: ...
by: UmmmFeb 22, 2016 10:57:42 AM

Gphi is currently getting a house tho

By: Ummm
by: LolFeb 22, 2016 1:10:31 PM

You realize houses don't just get built overnight? Gphib prob won't have a house for at least 2 years to be completely honest

By: Lol
#2  by: .   

probs not in the first few years but thats not why you should join it

By: .
by: OkFeb 22, 2016 11:41:26 AM

Why should u join this new sorority

By: Ok
by: HeyFeb 22, 2016 11:46:52 AM

I'm not the person who posted this but I think it would be a nice opportunity to make new friends and create traditions in the chapter

By: Hey
#3  by: Jw   

How many girls even plan to rush this

By: Jw
#4  by: i'm doing Gamma Phi rush   

and there are a lot of girls. they're looking for around 150, and there are probably double that many going out for it.

By: i'm doing Gamma Phi rush
by: sameFeb 24, 2016 9:13:34 PM

and I'm really worried about not getting a bid tbh

By: same
by: ?Feb 24, 2016 9:42:23 PM

has anyone actually heard a number from any of the consultants? I think it'll probably be closer to 200 girls who decide to continue rushing

By: ?
by: .Feb 25, 2016 11:24:17 AM

yeah how many girls are rushing and how are they looking? will a lot of girls not get a bid

By: .
by: ^Feb 25, 2016 11:27:59 AM

They're gonna have a ton of girls rush and have the opportunity to be pretty selective honestly... Its not just gonna be whoever signs up gets a bid.

By: ^
#5  by: FYI   

The selection or bids will be tough. They will want to find ladies that have some grit and determination to start a sorority. Girls of substance, looking to start fresh and new. And they will have to do with out a house or central core meeting area. Their chapter meetings will be at various locations. They will need strong alum presence. The sisters will be spread throughout the campus, making strong unity difficult but essential.

By: FYI
#6  by: we'll see   

too early to tell

By: we'll see

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.