facebook

how it really is

by: lets be honest

let's pretend alpha phi and kd don't consistently self rank and let's factor in overall personality/hotness/funness + new pc's...

theta
aopi
tri delt
alpha phi
deeph
azd
axo
kd
zta
phi sig
aephi
dg
SDT
sig kap
adpi

before all of aphi/kd/azd start thumbing this down:

theta and aopi have the most well rounded girls, hot, smart, and fun. tri delt is rising while alpha phi is declining.. girls are at best 7's with no personality but people think they are top because they carry themselves as if they are. deeph is rising drastically and azd, even though they're crazy, had a fire pc. axo is declining and kd... well that's self explanatory. \n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: lets be honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: self rank   

Anyone who says deeph is the 5th best sorority on campus is either in deeph or doesn't know much about Greek life at umd. I'm starting to think the whole "they don't care enough to go on this website because they're so chill" thing is bs.

By: self rank
#2  by: You had me at...   

Theta and AOII but missed the boat on TryDelt, Deeph, APHI ......

By: You had me at...
#3  by: !   

Move Deeph and APHI down

By: !
#4  by: from frat prespective   

theta, kd, alpha phi
tridelt
aopi
big gap--------------
axo, axid, deeph
phi sig, aephi, zeta
big gap---------------
sdt, dg
smaller gap-----------
sig kap
big gap----------
adpi

By: from frat prespective
by: Forest GumpFeb 23, 2016 6:08:18 PM

Stupid is as stupid does.

By: Forest Gump
#5  by: kk   

. I'm sorry to say this but, top sororities ( alpha phi, tridelt, theta, kd, etc no order btw) are the ones with the hottest chicks ( at least when it comes to socializing).. thats it, its greek life, frats want hot girls, rankings come from the looks and how they party.. sorry to say it but deeph , sk, and all of those sororities, might be good in terms of sisterhood.. but they arent ranked high because the girls arent that pretty.. if they were, then the fraternities would hit them up

By: kk
by: kkFeb 23, 2016 10:06:32 PM

dislikes.. i guess i hurt someones feelings.
but seriously alpha phi, kd , theta, tridelt = hot
thats why they go out with frats, thats why they are top..
if you guys want to move up ranks its only possible with hot girls.
sorry but as long as you arent as pretty as them you won't be on our radars

By: kk
by: dudeFeb 23, 2016 10:38:40 PM

the thing is KD pledge class wasnt that attractive

By: dude
by: ^ to the person above meFeb 24, 2016 4:50:00 PM

Do you realize a sorority is made of of people?... you just called a bunch of people garbage. Honestly deeph isn't the hottest sorority but I wouldn't go as far as to call them garbage I would say they are average that is what middle tier is, chill

By: ^ to the person above me
by: wowFeb 24, 2016 5:05:17 PM

if you're in a sorority or fraternity thats okay with and eager to call an entire group of your peers GARBAGE........ then im okay with literally never spending any time with you. even if you're hot af on the outside you still sound absolutely atrocious on the inside

By: wow
#6  by: Kk   

In other words.. One pc doesnt make u great from a day to another.. And having in mind that kd alpha phi tridelt theta all got better pc than any lower sorority ( in terms of hotness).. I find it hsrd to beleive that deeph could be better than them

By: Kk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.