facebook

most down to earth sorority

by: pnm

Which sororities are have the nicest girls and tightest bond? I'm a pnm trying to get a feel for the middle tier sororities. It's kind of hard to get a grasp when you've only met 4 girls in the sorority! (I've be rushed by the same girls from round to round at one house so I've met even less there)

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yeah   

best sisterhood and most down to earth 100% axo and deeph

By: yeah
by: Yeah...Feb 3, 2016 3:56:53 PM

No!

By: Yeah...
#2  by: seesterhood   

I would say that ADPI and DG are the girls who really strive to live by their values and have a strong sisterly bond and truly care about each other.

By: seesterhood
by: hiFeb 4, 2016 10:41:08 AM

ADPi has a terrible sisterhood

By: hi
#3  by: sorority    

I'd say go deeph or zeta. Deeph has chill girls who aren't competitive with eachother and zeta is filled with genuine girls who joined Greek life for the sisterhood. Axo and Dg are also great though

By: sorority
by: lolFeb 4, 2016 3:01:36 PM

zeta doesn't have a tight sisterhood. because their filled with a wide variety of girls, not everyone is going to get along. they have a lot of cliques.

By: lol
#4  by: So   

Probably sigma kappa. They have always been known for that stuff. Chill girls too

By: So
#5  by: So   

Probably sigma kappa. They have always been known for that stuff. Chill girls too

By: So
#6  by: Well   

Honestly I think this depends more on what group of friends you're in within the sorority. There's down to earth girls in all sororities and close friendships form naturally with people like that

By: Well
#7  by: Uh   

AXO is boring as $hit and its sisterhood really $ucks.

By: Uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.