facebook

beware new members @ adpi

by: truth

they are having girls from other adpi chapters recruit and they aren't telling pnm's. It's fine if you truly enjoyed the chapter, but don't be fooled if you're falling in love with a girl that won't actually be your sister and isn't representing the chapter you may join.

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jesus    

Oh please are you seriously threatened by adpi??? This is the saddest post I've ever seen on here

By: Jesus
#2  by: Actually   

It is true my friends and I looked our girls up and they were from other schools... Plus adpi Wagner instagrammed a picture

By: Actually
#3  by: That's not a big dea   

ADPi is one of the strongest national sororities and they're nationally known for having a strong sisterhood. It's totally normal for them to help sisters at other chapters recruit; one of my friends in the chapter told me this chapter did it at I believe Christopher Newport a few years ago. I'm in another Panhellenic sorority but I know several girls here and I can tell you they're an awesome chapter with great girls and a lot to offer. People are just being petty.

By: That's not a big dea
by: UmFeb 2, 2016 8:35:11 AM

It's a problem when they lie to girls don't you think? It's completely misleading

By: Um
#4  by: But    

Did they lie? Did a PNM say "do you go to UMD" and one of the visitors say "yeah?" They've complied with PHA rules, as my friends told me, and the bottom line is PNMs are joining ADPi and there are ADPis recruiting them to see if they are a good fit. It's like you're implying there's something wrong with the girls here, and that is so petty. Focus on your own sorority's recruitment; obviously if it was going well you wouldn't need to bash them.

By: But
#5  by: Why does this matter   

1: If you fall in love with a chapter because of one individual you're probably an idiot. There's no way the entire chapter is just like her.
2: if you love that girl and get along with her and she loves that chapter and gets along with them (if she didn't she wouldn't do an extra weekend of recruiting with them) then I'm sure you would too.
3: you might've just scared someone from opening up to them and finding their home.

By: Why does this matter
by: PreachFeb 2, 2016 10:36:48 PM

^those are all very valid points.

By: Preach
#6  by: But wait...   

Isn't gamma phi doing the same thing though??

By: But wait...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.