Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Umd   

SAE is ahead of lambda and chi phi

By: Umd
by: helloJul 24, 2013 9:35:34 AM

sae doesnt even have a chapter house

By: hello
#2  by: sorority   

lambda chi had the worst pledge class of all. the weirdest least attractive kids ive ever seen

By: sorority
#3  by: Female   

Kappa Sig the same as phi Delt and sig chi? these rankings are all kinds of messed up

By: Female
by: TerpsAug 1, 2013 5:52:52 PM

Definitely agree with the rankings being messed up

By: Terps
by: UmdAug 1, 2013 7:56:47 PM

Kappa sig had one of the top 5 pledge classes in the spring I really think they will move up but currently they are a little behind the other 2

By: Umd
#4  by: Truth   

Accurate

By: Truth
#5  by: greek   

FIJI, TKE, KA
dchi, ATO, AEPi
sigchi, phi delt
signu, zeta psi, lambda chi
rest idc

By: greek
by: PhiAug 21, 2013 12:34:49 PM

Well this kid is for sure in lambda chi lmao

By: Phi
#6  by: Ah Greeks...   

Now GIRLS, remember that we are all Greeks and espose the Greek principles of friendship, honor and good works and deeds. I happy to see that the mighty men of the Greek system are just as shallow and the sororities! Really! You guys actually spend time thinking about which members or house is better than others! WHY NOT HAVE A BEAUTY PAGEANT? Then everyone could definitively know who is the best! ROTFLOL!!!

By: Ah Greeks...
by: College GirlAug 22, 2013 10:37:13 PM

OMG....I am so glad the someone else noticed that as well. The fraternities here at UMD need to get over themselves with these ranking because they are NOT impressing anyone. It make them all look like LOSERS. Get a life!!!

By: College Girl
#7  by: umdsorostitute   

top: pike, DX, KA, ZBT
middle: FIJI, TKE
lower: phidelt, ATO, AEPi, sig chi
the rest are irrelevant

By: umdsorostitute
by: LolololAug 23, 2013 8:30:38 PM

These rankings are sooooo wrong!!!!

By: Lololol
#8  by: Irrelevant?   

I hate to break this to you... EVERY FRATERNITY AND SOROITY AT THE UMD IS I R R E L E V A N T! No one cares except the Greeks, useless self-glorifying arrogant cretins.

By: Irrelevant?
#9  by: LOL   

Wow this site has officially been taken over by bitter GDIs who seem to do nothing but obsess over the Greek system.

By: LOL
by: Obsessed!?Aug 26, 2013 8:23:21 AM

Obsession is the 300+ remarks made by the GREEKS for Delta Gamma. Obsession is the constant queries over who is the better Fraternity and Sorority AND THE NUMEROUS REPLIES! Obsession are the negative ranking comments left by GREEKS for the various GREEK houses. GDI'S make a few comments and the GREEKS freak! So sorry, too bad!

By: Obsessed!?
by: DyingAug 27, 2013 12:02:10 PM

You wake up at 8:23 in the morning and the first thing you do is check this site? OBBBBSESSSSEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: Dying
by: Reply to you are dying...Feb 29, 2016 10:41:02 AM

I couldn't agree more. I posted earlier that any one of these frats could get kicked off and no vacuum would be left in their wake. DX, SAM, Pike, they are gone and no one cares. TKE will be next. Just another frat will ooze to the surface to replace the scum.

By: Reply to you are dying...
#10  by: GDIUMD   

Are you kidding me.....Obsessed over what? The Greek System. Oh please, get over yourselves. There are much more to UMB than the Greek System, which is a waste of time. Honestly, I would love to see the whole Greek System gone and use those houses for regular student housing.

By: GDIUMD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.