facebook

letters of recommendation

by: Wondering

I know it's not required for sorority rush but is it recommended to have them? Do most girls do this?

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

barely anyone submits them and no sorority considers them. never during recruitment have we talked about how a girl had a recommendation letter and tbh i would t even know who would read them. legacy also doesn't give you a huge leg up, you should just focus on the conversations you're actually having

By: no
#2  by: ???   

My chapter does in fact mention important things like legacies and letters of recommendations from Alumnae...sorry your chapter doesnt care about their Alum members??

By: ???
#3  by: helping   

The letters are definitely not a requirement and are not requested. Some chapters consider them, but generally on this campus they are not something that you need for greek life. Very few people in my chapter got them in order to be considered a priority. A good amount of chapters also seriously consider legacies and they definitely have a leg up. If you really want to submit one, go for it. But don't bend over back to get one if you don't have a strong connection already.

By: helping

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.