facebook

is it worth it?

by: Contemplating

Is Greek worth joining at SAU? All I’ve seen is that it’s the best way to party. Do you actually get leadership training and a chance to network with alumni and other chapters? This is mostly for sororities, but I’d like to hear from the fraternities too.

Posted By: Contemplating
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority girl   

Yes! I am in a sorority on campus and i can say it has made me a much better person! Being around a diverse group and getting to hear opinions and learn how to work with others is a big part of it! I have gained leadership skills most defiantly and about the parties i would say if that’s all you want that’s not a good reason to join! You can party without being Greek and being Greek means way more than that!

By: Sorority girl
#2  by: For RealZ    

All sororities at SAU are very weak nationally. Not worth the time for anyone who won’t live in the magnolia area after college.

By: For RealZ
by: PearlsNov 13, 2021 8:42:13 PM

Agree totally. If you are a classy girl, you will not enjoy these low tier sororities.

By: Pearls
#3  by: Ugh   

It has the potential trial to work for you but this campus features small sororities nationally. If you care about that aspect, reconsider. Again, it is a lifetime of membership to offer.

By: Ugh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.