facebook

rankings

by: greek life

what are the real rankings here? top, middle, bottom tier?

Posted By: greek life
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GreekQueen   

Obviously, there is some serious scandal happening between the sororities on this campus! The hurtful, untrue and distasteful comments about each house really puts a dark cloud over the whole Panhel organization. My advice? Find the house that you love, with girls you connect with...the beauty of the organization is that you have a diverse group of women with different strengths and weaknesses. In my opinion, it's the frats you need to stay clear of! Time and time again they've demonstrated their immaturity and irresponsibility. I wonder what their HQs would say if they discovered they were saying such disgusting things about women?! Guys, grow a pair and act like the gentleman you're pretending to be.

A true ranking, according to someone who knows better:
Sororities:
1) KAO
2) KKG
3) GPB
4) AOPI

Frats:
1) Zeta Psi
2) MOZ
3) ADPhi
4) AEPi
5) Sigma Chi

By: GreekQueen
by: XOXOSep 14, 2015 6:01:18 PM

lol it's more like

1)GPB/KAO
2) KKG
3) AOII

Frats:
1) Zeta Psi/Sigma Chi
2) DKE
3) PKP
4) ADPhi
5) MOZ

By: XOXO
by: GOct 5, 2015 5:39:05 AM

GPB is definitely #1, Theta is a close second. They have the most social events not to mention the most popular house. The girls are really nice too

By: G
#2  by: Cat   

Lol, as if Kappa is 2nd.

Theta
Gamma Phi
AOPi
Kappa

Boom.

By: Cat
#3  by: Greek   

My opinion:
Top tier is gamma phi
Top middle is theta (I honestly wouldn't even include them in this list though because they are never at any parties so..)
Bottom Middle I would say is kappa
Bottom tier is aopi (they are super nice though!! )

By: Greek
by: PluDec 14, 2014 12:06:49 PM

McGill is a Canadian University, and so ranking is not like in the states, with bottom and top houses. I would honestly just say that all have great aspects and poor aspects, but it's just finding the one that is the right fit for you. Different girls have different rankings, so don't pay too much attention to those.

By: Plu
#4  by: Plu   

McGill is a Canadian University, and so ranking is not like in the states, with bottom and top houses. I would honestly just say that all have great aspects and poor aspects, but it's just finding the one that is the right fit for you. Different girls have different rankings, so don't pay too much attention to those.

P.S. Whoever ranked Zeta Psi first and Sigma Chi last is clearly a Zeta Psi (it's the other way around).

By: Plu
#5  by: Hi   

Find a house you love and go through recruitment without prior judgements (aka don't look at each chapter's individual pages). There was a scandal back in last Fall's recruitment where Kappa Kappa Gamma posted terrible things on every other sorority page except their own. So, I'd take everything with a grain of salt. However, knowing what I do about each sorority, I would say:

Top Tier: Gamma Phi & Theta (Both are gorgeous and have a strong sense of sisterhood. Gamma Phi parties more, while Theta has a higher GPA. So it all depends on what's more important to you.)

Middle/Bottom Tier: Kappa Kappa Gamma

Bottom Tier: AOPi

By: Hi
#6  by: boatcar   

Theta
Gamma Phi
Kappa
AOPi

each house attracts very different people though so it's up to you where you think you fit

By: boatcar
#7  by: mcgillg   

Changes each year, but consistently:

Sororities:
GPB
KAO
KKG
Aopi

Frats:
Zeta Psi
Sigma Chi
(the rest don't really have a presence)

By: mcgillg
#8  by: greeklife   

Sororities: Top to bottom
Gamma Phi Beta
Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Alpha Omicron Pi

By: greeklife
#9  by: sororityfrat   

most recent:

Frats:
1) Zeta Psi/Sigma Chi/DKE (no real difference in ranking tbh)
2) PKP
3) ADPHI
4) ALPHA SIG
5) AEPI
rest are irrelevant

1)GPB (GPB AND KAO OFTEN TIE, but in recent years this is the rank)
2) KAO
2) KKG
3) AOII

By: sororityfrat
#10  by: Lets be Real   

There are no real rankings here, especially with 4 sororities. Just choose the place that best suits you. This website is full of sorority girls self-ranking their own chapters. Ignore all this stuff and go with your gut.

By: Lets be Real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.