facebook

zbt at mcgill

by: Potential Transfer

Hey everyone, thinking of transferring to Mcgill from a large US state school where I'm a ZBT brother. How relevant is ZBT at McGill? Do they mix with anyone in particular and are they at least somewhat known on campus? Tiers don't really matter to me, but wondering also how big their chapter is and what kind of guys they are(for example compared to Aepi). Serious replies only, as I'm trying to use this thread as judgement for my decision. Thanks.

Posted By: Potential Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: mctrill   

McGill doesn't have a ZBT chapter. Greek life at McGill is much more lowkey than pretty much any US school. People who aren't in Greek life won't view you any differently if you're in a "top tier" or well known frat at McGill. It's just very small and lowkey. But with that said, the Greek community here is pretty close knit. You'll always see a bunch of Greek members as coords, captains, or leaders in social events like Frosh, Hype Week, and Carnival, and it's easy to make friends within the Greek community because of how small it is. But it's definitely not the dominating social scene here at McGill. Hope this helps.

By: mctrill

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.