facebook

Hey KBG HQ - Give us a way to contact you.

by: Hey u

Stop deleting posts and give us a way to submit complaints where we can be HEARD and not penalized. There is clearly a HUGE problem with your Toronto chapter and you profit off them too much to care. No one in the chapter will admit to problems because THEY ARE APART OF THE PROBLEM. Cliques stick together and cover each other’s asses. That’s literally part of the definition lol

They should NOT be allowed to recruit right now. They should be on chapter level probation until these problems are investigated and ultimately fixed.

Do your jobs and do what’s right.

Posted By: Hey u
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: spy   

destiny@kappabetagamma.org here’s their international presidents email

By: spy
#2  by: tree   

can you make a anon forum? tbr I don’t trust that our confidentiality will be protected. I think you should make an option that feels safe for ppl to come forward. These girls will destroy you if they find out you reported them. Most ex kappas are so afraid to speak out

By: tree
by: Not defending, just askinDec 27, 2020 4:52:47 PM

Not defending KBG in any way, but how are their leadership able to validate and investigate any of these claims without a name? There is clearly a lot going on against KBG, but everyone knows to take Greek Rank with a grain of salt because there are a lot of bored and nasty people on here.

I think if you are emailing their CEO/president whatever, they should be able to guarantee to keep all complaints anonymous.

By: Not defending, just askin
#3  by: not agreeing just saying    

How can we trust that they won’t tell the chapter our names? That’s the thing. You can’t put that much trust into an organization. Especially if ur not in it. If so many people come forward with names or not it’s what they are reporting which is what matters the most. They can validate the context of it

Yeah Greek rank can sometimes be petty but people are talking out of complete concern. Kicking out girls for mental health isn’t a snarky comment it’s a serious thing to talk about. I would take the claims seriously if I were them.

We all know the kbg execs are trying to cover this up and keep doing this so they shut everyone up as usual instead of fix the literal problems. It’s easy pushing out the truth instead of dealing with it

By: not agreeing just saying
by: Not defending, just askinDec 28, 2020 5:29:50 PM

Ya that makes sense - I think that if the Headquarters is willing to out the person who had the courage to make a valid complaint... then they are just as bad as the chapter is. But it needs to be stopped, and at the end of the day, it’s not going to happen because of some Greek Rank posts. I honestly encourage you to make a formal complaint as it cannot be ignored if it’s in their direct inbox. What are you going to lose if they do out your names? It’s not like you want to align yourselves with them anyways; I’d rather speak out on injustices and be ridiculed for it versus allowing it to continue. Because you never know what power you, or a few of you have.

I just hope that you all find your clarity from this. The toxic energy of this situation (both sides) has to hurt emotionally and I truly hope everything gets sorted. Neither the problems from KBG nor the petty Greek Rank comments are what Greek Life are about .

By: Not defending, just askin
#4  by: CONTACT THEM   

Just noticed on the instagram the contact information for Kappas Board of Directors.
CEO - ceo@kbgcanada.com
CCO - cco@kbgcanada.com
CFO - cfo@kbgcanada.com

If you have issues, make a move and contact them. These are the supposed change makers.

By: CONTACT THEM
#5  by: Contact Me    

Hello everyone,
I’m the Canadian CCO and this discussion has been forwarded to me to investigate the complaints.
I encourage anyone who has complaints to send me an email to me at cco@kbgcanada.com.
Any information given will remain confidential so that all parties remain anonymous.

By: Contact Me
#6  by: Enough.   

Hi,
If you are the Canadian CCO, you actually need to do something before the chapter suffers further damage. It is obvious by the numerous negative posts, that your Toronto chapter President and her executive are the problem and need to be removed immediately. They need to be replaced with girls who have strong, fair leadership skills. Other girls in the Toronto chapter are being unfairly targeted.
Stop procrastinating and take immediate action.

By: Enough.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.