facebook

Xi delt is next

by: ur next

I'm surprised xdt hasn't been called out like app yet. They haze way worse, TRUST ME

Posted By: ur next
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Charlatan   

Mind expanding for the rest of us? APP hazing has at least been made clear multiple times over now, what’s xdt doing that’s call out worthy?

By: Charlatan
by: TerribleNov 2, 2023 3:50:36 PM

Sitting on a washing machine, whatever shakes must be cut before pledging is done

By: Terrible
by: CucumberDec 15, 2023 2:15:24 PM

One year they locked their pledges in a closet and made them listen to that YouTube song that’s like “Cucumber, Cucumber, vitamin water very high number” over and over again for hours. Honestly hilarious and relatively harmless as far as hazing goes lol.

By: Cucumber
by: Tau Sig not XDTMar 13, 2024 4:30:15 PM

… given the body type range of the girls in xdt I highest doubt this is accurate.

By: Tau Sig not XDT
#2  by: Charlatan    

This could explain the lack of new faces and smaller composites. I wouldn’t be surprised to see more come out.

XDT is one of the oldest local sororities, if xdt was truly the next to fall, more would need to come out. From the outside looking in they seem to be losing more members than anyone else. If they’re cherry picking through washing machine tactics they may want to just turn off the machine.

By: Charlatan
#3  by: ^^^   

They may or may not haze, but what’s there to prove their innocence let alone their guilt.

Honestly what was to be expected of the great value brunette version of APP?

Quality or Quantity? They obviously couldn’t have chosen class or sisterhood.

With how connected they seem to be as a sisterhood they may just be trauma bonded by their mutual poor decision to rush.

XDT’s last big achievement was maybe….just existing? They haven’t done anything significant or impactful in years other than barely survive back to back poor management.

By: ^^^
#4  by: MIA   

I haven't seen them on campus for the past few Sundays. Maybe they are starting to dissolve.

By: MIA
#5  by: note   

The washing machine is tau sig

By: note
#6  by: Bling   

Saying this as an ex sister of this org who absolutely hates it, XDT does not haze. They used to but the last 7 years especially, there has not been any hazing. My initiation was actually fun. The problem with XDT is not to do with hazing but they’re absolutely idiotic leadership. Talking about one specific person here who is partly responsible for the orgs dwindling numbers. They bully, and intimidate others. Literally such a hypocrite and is beyond fake.

By: Bling
by: DaniJan 5, 2024 10:32:19 PM

Dani was fake af

By: Dani
by: MeezyFeb 16, 2024 4:55:57 PM

So is meezy

By: Meezy
#7  by: Meezy2   

They are a liar and a manipulator

By: Meezy2
by: Meezy3Feb 25, 2024 1:00:10 PM

Y’all… do not get me STARTED on Meezy 😭😭

By: Meezy3
by: Meezy4Mar 15, 2024 12:54:12 PM

Blessed I’m not the only one who sees how fake they are lmao

By: Meezy4
#8  by: Lol   

Let not forget when they went on a Twitter rant literally trying to shut down the sorority and claiming they were a victim 😂 a month later they were back to screaming how much they loved it. The switch up was crazy

By: Lol
by: LollMar 17, 2024 5:53:05 PM

That never happened lol

By: Loll
by: GO AWAYMar 18, 2024 12:34:20 AM

This site is for uni students, not 40 year old dropouts. Go away meezy

By: GO AWAY
by: WeirdosMar 18, 2024 2:07:25 PM

Oh this 40 y/0 is out don't worry! I just hope y'all can find a way to quit letting me live rent free in your heads :/ can't be healthy

By: Weirdos
by: TruthMar 20, 2024 12:05:03 PM

Well acc yes that did happen meezy, don’t lie. People have proof

By: Truth
by: TruthMar 20, 2024 12:08:14 PM

You’re just upset ppl finally calling u out

By: Truth
by: MeezyMar 22, 2024 7:36:23 PM

Whos meezy

By: Meezy
by: freud Apr 25, 2024 10:43:17 AM

Can I ask when this happened? What are some tho dw they mentioned to get it shut down?

By: freud
#9  by: Earwax   

I smell something stinky

By: Earwax

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.