facebook

Reddit Post about APP Hazing

by: Hazing

Has anyone seen the reddit post about app hazing by stripping the bigs naked and forcing them to eat a bowl of icecream on their hands and knees?

Posted By: Hazing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Internal report   

Are you deleting comments because you’re afraid of the truth surfacing ?

By: Internal report
#2  by: Mads   

I could name about three other orgs who have done similar things to sisters. Unfortunately it happens and everyone is lying if they say they're surprised. I've never had to do anything remotely similar to that, but let's be honest it's not surprising to anyone.

Regardless if sisters or nationals want to call it hazing, objectively it's just weird behaviour, and now APP is embarrassed their actions are more wide-spread knowledge. Good. Whoever thought of that is a freak, and not ina good way either. Straight up weirdo lolz

By: Mads
by: Sunflower Oct 30, 2023 8:23:14 PM

One of the other ones is Tau Sig right?

By: Sunflower
#3  by: Lol   

It’s not crazy that they’re still operating at all. This is a local sorority and their founders are still young enough to be this messy with a small business. Not only did they create the awful systems they put in place, they’re still alive enough to make sure it keeps going. This is why you go NPC and stop burning your money.

By: Lol
#4  by: About time   

Lol about time! I can’t wait to see it crash and burn

By: About time
#5  by: ^^^   

Bringing this back

By: ^^^
#6  by: Really   

I get being hazed by a tri delta or whatever name but can you imagine paying for that from a nobody😭

By: Really
#7  by: Deleted comments    

This is what your dues pay for app… for your leadership to delete the truth. Ava Roozrogousheh, Britney Price Kutcher, Bethany Bodnar, Rachel Scheirich, Taryn Prince Bryers, Morgan Davis, Virginia Howard, Gwenaelle Koum, Leah Thompson, Samantha Jean, Larissa Kelley. I hope you’re proud of yourselves for the great work you’ve done. I hope your names continue to get plastered everywhere and people start calling your employers. Oh wait, I already have

By: Deleted comments
by: Don’t forget Nov 10, 2023 12:12:54 PM

Don’t forget Tara Gregory too

By: Don’t forget
#8  by: Deleted comments    

Don’t forget Paula Clark

By: Deleted comments
#9  by: BAD ALUM   

YOUR DUES ARE FOR DELETING COMMENTS!

You are abusive adults and you do a slop job at representing “Greek life,” or whatever your gamma delta iota off brand club is.

By: BAD ALUM
#10  by: Townie   

Excellent approach to the situation, APP. There’s a reason you got kicked from AOPi and it’s painted on your foreheads that you haze. One more check for NPC, and that’s not always the best situation.

By: Townie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.