facebook

The recent Phi Delta ratings

by: šŸ˜³

Recently there have been a solid amount of conflicting ratings for Phi Delta but if you look you'd note that pretty much all the recent bad ones have been mentioning the same person for similar reasons and yet the most recent rating immediately invalidated the feelings of those who left ratings. Not enough is being done to deal with this problematic brother.

Posted By: šŸ˜³
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: šŸ¤Ø   

It doesnā€™t really seem like that theyā€™re invalidating anyoneā€™s feeling theyā€™re stating that the character that is being portrayed is inaccurate because they personally know that brother. Also I agree no one should be making statements such as ā€œI feel like they will hit meā€ because thatā€™s just creating an unnecessary problem when itā€™s something that hasnā€™t happened and would probably never happen. And are people forgetting innocent until proven guilty? Which it is already proved that that specific brother is innocent.

By: šŸ¤Ø
by: šŸ„øJun 18, 2022 12:50:04 PM

Yeah but also if someone says they feel unsafe around someone, you canā€™t be like ā€œnah you donā€™t. And you canā€™t feel that way cause MY experiences with him were fineā€ everyone has different experiences and are allowed to voice those feelings.

By: šŸ„ø
#2  by: šŸ¤£   

Someoneā€™s clearly obsessed leave the mid frat alone šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

By: šŸ¤£
#3  by: S   

Lol the spam dislikes speak for themselves. Not saying I agree or disagree with this post, don't have a strong opinion about the guy. But clearly you struck a nerve ha

By: S
by: SJun 17, 2022 11:32:40 AM

I also get it though, I'd be pretty pissed to if someone said they thought I would hit them. I also get feeling uncomfortable at a party. Really we're all fkcedšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤·

By: S

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.