Wtf is going on ///////////////////////////////////////

Posted By: :P
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Naw   

Naw bruv

By: Naw
#2  by: well   

if phisig was getting shut down, they would have to post a statement about it on their social media or their ihq would have to make a statement on their behalf.

chapters don't close that quickly. ihqs tend to do a full audit or investigation of the chapter before creating a plan of action. getting closed/suspended is a worst case scenario.

genuinely wish i could be neutral on the matter, but they've had a number of unresolved issues and controversies (some very fcked up) that have taken place throughout the years. it was only a matter of time before someone higher up in their sorority was bound to find out and step in.

By: well
by: YeaMay 13, 2022 3:38:23 PM

I agree w you. From what ive heard this has been a long time coming. Theyre also on social media ban, check their ig. Were consistently posting and then stopped as soon as news first came ouf

By: Yea
by: @yeaMay 13, 2022 6:05:08 PM

R u dumb it’s summer

By: @yea
by: Lol ur dumbMay 23, 2022 1:34:23 PM

Except every other sorority in Ottawa has posted multiple times since….during summer…

By: Lol ur dumb
by: @lol ur dumbMay 24, 2022 12:42:47 AM

confirm suspended

By: @lol ur dumb
#3  by: free my girls   

Free my girls they didn’t do nothing

By: free my girls
#4  by: ...   

Honestly I kind of hope so. I went to one of their recruitments but I got weird vibes from how they interected with one another, they acted kind of condescending and patronizing to the PNMs and anyone else who was "different" (not the stereotypical sorority girl). I didnt think much of it since another sorority I was rushing acted similar to this so I just dropped both of them and moved on. Then a few months later I hear horror stories about them and if half of them are true, I definitely dodged a bullet 😂

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.