facebook

Summer 2022 Tier List

by: X

Top Tier:

Tau Sig - Definitely trending right now simply for staying out of the drama unlike many of the other srats. Also very social.

APP - Also (mostly) stayed out of drama. I think they could definitely improve by being less elitist and paying attention to more than people's looks.

Upper Mid Tier:

Nu Sig - Hazing rumors are weighing them down. Also, wish they would stop being such a stereotypical sorority and work on philanthropy or literally anything other than getting drunk at parties

AOP - Not sure which direction they're going. Could use some NMs since a lot of their best sisters graduated. Should also work on their image and social media.

Phi Sig - Needs to get some class and actually fix their problems instead of pretending to address them but not actually changing anything. Also the whole "fake woke" thing is getting old...

Lower Mid Tier:

DPhiE - Getting there, needs to put a bit more work into their organization, recruitment, and socials. I think they have improved this year but have a long way to go

Xi Delta - On the verge of becoming irrelevant, have they even done anything in the last year?

KBG - They have almost no presence at CU, I had no idea who they were until looking them up

Bottom Tier:

DPD - Basically rude to everyone and hazes like crazy, I don't see why anyone would join. At least they are putting more work into relations?

Posted By: X
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :3   

Actually pretty accurate but I would rearrange the upper and lowet middle tiers

By: :3
#2  by: ???   

Dphie too high on this list they r going downhill, just as bad as dpd

By: ???
by: HuhApr 23, 2022 9:16:27 PM

Wdym??

By: Huh
by: annoyingApr 23, 2022 11:26:23 PM

dpd and dphie mind their own business but everyone hates them on greekrank for some reason

By: annoying
#3  by: ?   

DPD? Hazes??

By: ?
by: lolJun 12, 2022 1:01:25 AM

DPD have always hazed, bummer that they still do and like for what lmao

By: lol
#4  by: Y   

Tau Sig is definitely stepping up their game

By: Y

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.