facebook

Standards for Panhell

by: LondonTowers

Panhell needs to do a better job at scouting these girls. The new class of DelphiE and Aoii is bleh.
Phi sig doing a good job of keeping up standards as always. Your looks are literally your standards; it shows who you're willing to let into your org.

Posted By: LondonTowers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fjdsjskfdjk   

phi sigs "higher standards" = musty white brunettes with no personality

By: fjdsjskfdjk
by: LTMar 16, 2022 10:31:11 PM

Better than girls who dont look the part.
Who said they don't have personality?

By: LT
by: ^^Mar 16, 2022 11:10:51 PM

"dont look the part" wdym by that?? because phi sigs new class is almost completely white and the others have actual diversity?

By: ^^
by: YurpMar 17, 2022 12:04:34 PM

Hoes mad 😂

By: Yurp
#2  by: Lol   

delphies new class is decent imo, i dont really know what you're complaining about, and aoii didnt even have much of a winter rush. i feel like youre looking for problems where there arent any.

By: Lol
by: mmhmmMar 18, 2022 11:47:09 AM

right? both classes were fine, they could have used better pictures but its not important enough to write a whole ass post about how they "lowered their standards" smh get a hobby

By: mmhmm
#3  by: ooo   

no offence, but op is right. this is why practically no frats with dphie and aoii mixes with the same frat over and over and over again.

By: ooo
by: yeahMar 17, 2022 9:17:20 PM

if anything they just need to fix their instagrams since they kinda embarrassing atm, and maybe get a few people to help recruit. they would probably get more high quality girls that way

By: yeah
by: factsMar 17, 2022 9:52:51 PM

The reason delphie is and always will be a bottom tier srat is is because they expect to have a good reputation without putting in any of the work or taking steps to improve. They shut down any constructive criticism even though they desperately need to hear it. phisig actually listened and improved, and I think aoii is trying, which is why they are both better

By: facts
by: YurMar 19, 2022 9:30:32 PM

Who does aoii mix with

By: Yur
#4  by: um   

Get a hobby LMAO

By: um
#5  by: lol wild   

didn't know sororities existed to appeal to the male gaze. the fact ur comparing 2 diverse orgs that put time n effort into their events/new member class to an org that solely recruits mid white women with a dash of WOC is enough to tell me ur wrong

By: lol wild
#6  by: Umm.    

Is it a crime to be white or something? Y’all got some serious issues and focus too much on race. As for phi sig, they used to be complete hoes, looks like might be getting out of that phase.

By: Umm.
by: Lol Mar 22, 2022 12:43:00 PM

Can definitely confirm from personal experience the new class is upkeeping the old reputation unfortunately 🤪🥶

By: Lol
#7  by: LOLZ   

personally i liked dphies new class better, phi sigs all looked like the same person 🤷‍♀️

By: LOLZ
#8  by: #1   

AOII forever #1 in our hearts, also every other Panhel is better than Phi Sig

By: #1
by: slayMar 22, 2022 4:26:43 PM

I agree, dphie and aoii focus on womens empowerment more than appealing to the male gaze and we love them for it <3

By: slay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.