facebook

age restriction?

by: Hopeful PNM

Hi there. I was hoping I could get an honest answer on if there is an age restriction to rushing. I am 26, married and starting my first year. Will my age and being married prevent me from joining a sorority?

Posted By: Hopeful PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: #   

As far as I know, there are no age restrictions. However, some NPC (international) sororities have rules against married women joining - not sure if AOII, DPhie or Phi Sig have this rule, but worth looking into.

That being said, reach out to Carleton Sororities and some of the locals, they'll be able to provide a more concrete answer. Best of luck!

By: #
#2  by: g   

Aoii just initiated a 30-something last year, you should be fine

By: g
by: lolMay 21, 2019 12:38:06 AM

they also gave a bid to a girl in high school once so you really don't have to worry about age restrictions at all with them

By: lol
by: OldJun 4, 2019 7:34:53 PM

It was likely a legacy who wasn’t accepted into a university that has AOII on their campus :)

By: Old
#3  by: blue   

Yeah, reach out to local and national sororities through facebook or insta. They'll answer any age restriction questions you might have

By: blue
by: .Jun 25, 2019 11:41:22 PM

Or the Carleton sororities Instagram and Facebook page

By: .
by: GuestJul 2, 2019 8:27:07 PM

Yea, Carleton sororities is only international! Nationals and locals are great too.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.