facebook

expansion

by: Anonymous

Does anyone else feel like legitimate greek life on campus should expand? Sigma Gamma Rho is a part of the NPHC and it would be great to see other groups on campus. No shade to the locals but they aren't a part of a real organisation.

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pft   

"No shade to the locals" and then immediately throws shade at locals.

Local Greek orgs are still Greek orgs; they have charters, attend the same events and follow the same guidelines that nationals/internationals do. What exactly makes them "fake" in your opinion?

By: Pft
by: umJan 21, 2019 12:47:20 PM

they don't follow the same guidelines, which is why hazing is so prevalent in locals

By: um
by: ^Apr 6, 2019 4:33:17 PM

was just about to say this, if you think we follow the same standards just goes to show what a GDI you really are... lmao

By: ^
#2  by: What?   

If they haze, get them shut down. I'm in a local sorority and can promise I didn't get hazed. No way would I have let a bunch of kids humiliate me for their friendship. It's an outdated practice and needs to go.

By: What?
by: ???Jan 25, 2019 11:20:22 PM

ehar local doesnt haze?

By: ???
by: honestlyMay 9, 2019 7:43:27 PM

honest curious which local doesn't haze??? i've heard stories about all

By: honestly
by: lolMay 10, 2019 10:25:00 AM

sorry to say but i can't think of a local that doesn't haze... sorry guys but you did this to yourselves

By: lol
by: HonestlyMay 11, 2019 8:21:51 AM

You mean you can't think of a local who you havent heard hazing rumours about. Literally how would you know unless you were in the org?? Spreading those rumours makes all of greek life look bad, not just locals, so congrats on that

By: Honestly
by: ^May 11, 2019 8:55:47 AM

Do you know random details about some random girls life that's in another sorority? Yea, we all know too much about each other lol

By: ^
by: @honestly#2May 11, 2019 11:10:02 AM

no. not 'greek life' look bad. locals. if you don't want us telling it how it is, stop hazing your members. it's that simple

By: @honestly#2
#3  by: For Real   

There are hazing rumours about Phi Sig & Alpha Phi as well. So either the ‘legit’ organizations you speak of hazing policies are bs or maybe hazing rumours are just that rumours. I feel like most stories going around are completely false, twisted truths, or stories from years ago that are no longer in practice. I don’t understand how people can be so certain about what happens in other organizations when their own organization has likely been misinterpreted multiple times.

By: For Real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.