facebook

most trending sororities (follower rankings)

by: OP

Here are all the sororities in order from most followers to least followers on instagram. You'll notice I've included some of our local "international" sorority's Headquarter acct counts as well to show you what a joke you are. KBG has been around what 50+ years or so and we have a sorority's LOCAL chapter surpassing your NATIONAL follower count (not to mention the one that beat you colonized what like 4-5 years ago?) What a disgrace, don't even get me started on APP being "international"... Y'all should really quit. At least stop pretending you're legit and admit what a joke you are, as follows:
1. Alpha Phi
2. Kappa Beta Gamma National
3. Tau Sig (local chapter)
4. Phi Sig
5. AOII
6. Alpha Pi Phi (local chapter)
7. Tridelta
8. Xi Delta Theta
9. Nu Sigma Pi
10. Alpha Pi Phi National
11. KBG (local chapter)
12. Omega Phi Sigma
13. Zeta Theta Xi
14. DPsiD (local chapter)
15. Tau Sigma Phi National
16. DPsiD National
17. Delta Phi Nu (local)
18. Delta Phi Nu National

Posted By: OP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uhh   

Most of this is about UOttawa and you posted it there too. Stop being pathetic - no one cares about followers and it’s really sad you have this much free time during the summer. Read a book, go outside, get laid

By: Uhh
by: aw sorryJul 12, 2018 7:28:26 PM

^butthurt much? notices a post within like 5-10 min, I think you should take your own advice (get laid.) Also, the listing is uottawa because they have 600 local sororities, not my fault... I don't think I missed any from either school but who knows, some of our organizations are irrelevant af. like yours :)^

By: aw sorry
by: WrongJul 14, 2018 7:19:58 AM

You missed at least 2 but not surprising with all the locals at uottawa. Like seriously guys, uottawa Greek life needs a major improvement.

By: Wrong
by: wellJul 14, 2018 9:45:35 AM

Our one best sorority is still better than any of yours sooo APhi still wins

By: well
by: EwJul 14, 2018 2:36:07 PM

APhi go back to bullying girls on UOttawa we literally don’t care

By: Ew
#2  by: Boo   

Thought we were above UOttawa’s disgusting Greek community, or lack thereof

By: Boo
#3  by: WHO CARES   

You mean to tell me some person out there actually spent real time going through every organization's insta and compiled this list that serves literally no purpose anywhere? I WISH I had as much free time as you (except I would use that extra time to enjoy more of my summer, not make useless GR lists, but to each their own)

By: WHO CARES
by: ^Jul 13, 2018 7:55:56 AM

we all have 15 mins of waiting time at some point honey (obviously... here you are on GR) sorry your sorority is pathetic!

By: ^
#4  by: Jeeze   

OP is pathetic. Let me guess... Nu sig? Going for KBG because you’re worried they’re about to take all your rush?

By: Jeeze
by: funnyJul 13, 2018 3:00:26 PM

dear god, nu sig doesn't even get their first choice so if that's what KBG prices themselves on then i'm not sure what's more pathetic, this or your nationals instagram follower count

By: funny
#5  by: hey   

BUMP

By: hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.