facebook

to drop my letters or keep them

by: Black sheep

So I’m in a sorority and I only have 2 friends in my sorority. I’ve tried reaching out to other sisters but I always get excluded and no one invites me out or tries to make me feel welcomed in the organization. I’ve been in it for a while and now I’m genuinely considering dropping because I have more friends in other orgs than my own. Is there anyone else going through something similar with feeling left out or not as close to other members as they should be? Do you ever feel like you made a mistake and joined the wrong organization? Just wondering if I’m the only one who feels like he black sheep of their organization

Posted By: Black sheep
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bye   

This probably isn't the best place for you to be asking stuff like this. If you're not happy, drop. Nobody is stopping you. Don't just sit and try to start drama on GR seeing if other people hate their organizations too. Sororities are much more than just friends, but if you only see it like that, sorry to say it, but greek life isn't for you.

By: bye
#2  by: Good luck   

Have you tried planning something and inviting your sisters with you? People tend to gravitate to those they are most familiar with so if you haven't reached out they will continue hang out amongst themselves. That's just how humans typically work. I'd say try harder and I mean this in the kindest way possible.

By: Good luck
#3  by: So   

What’d you end up deciding OP? Gonna stick it out or drop out now

By: So

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.