facebook

info on xi delta theta

by: 123

I'm considering rushing Xi Delta Theta this winter. I was hoping to get more information on the organization through this site. However, I can't seem to find them anywhere. Even checked under UOttawa. Is there a reason for this? Is it because they are local?

Also, any advice/info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Posted By: 123
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Don’t.   

Well they made their pledges carry around backpacks with bricks in them and then an active sister pissed in one of their backpacks and made the pledge keep carrying the piss bag... so there’s that. Do yourself a favour and rush an international. If you’re not interested in any that are doing winter, wait until fall when you can rush all three.

By: Don’t.
#2  by: stop   

this website is not where you should be looking for information. check out their website, insta, facebook, etc. go to their info nights and make a decision based on your own values.

and yes they do not have a page on either schools GR because they're local

By: stop
#3  by: Dont   

Just don't

By: Dont
#4  by: real   

If it's not NPC I wouldn't try it

By: real
#5  by: fratratsbeware   

do it , xi delts are sick

By: fratratsbeware
by: ^Mar 3, 2018 3:44:29 PM

XDT is starting to self rank because they got a PC of 5/6's instead of their usual 4/5's. 👏🏽 reach 👏🏽 reach 👏🏽 reach

By: ^
#6  by: chester   

Not a real sorority and hazes llike crazy. Bottom tier for sure.

By: chester
by: 2018?Oct 6, 2020 11:37:56 AM

@chester this post is from 2018. So either you are searching for this org or you spend so much time on Greek Rank that you are looking at 2 year old posts lol. Kind of sad... Let’s keep the forum recent posts only. Thank youuuu xox

By: 2018?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.