facebook

aoii recruiting??

by: alpha

Rumour that aoii is recruiting this winter? Any confirmation and why...

Posted By: alpha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wtf   

Whatever “rumour” you’ve heard is inaccurate... Individual panhels don’t just decide they’re doing winter recruitment. Phi sig, aoii and DPhiE won’t know if they’re doing winter recruitment until January. Not sure what the “and why” is getting at either. Panhel does winter recruitment to maintain campus total. It’s based on how many people go alum at the end of December from each org because that’s when numbers drop. All 3 panhels currently have enough people to maintain campus total, otherwise they would have been snap bidding throughout the fall semester, which none did, other than DPhiE for like 2 days.

By: Wtf
by: OkDec 26, 2017 6:05:03 PM

I would says it’s less aggressive and more just someone relaying facts but ok lol

By: Ok
by: ???Dec 27, 2017 3:56:45 PM

I have no idea why tau sig or app left aoii, y'all are one and the same - a bunch of bitter, overweight, insecure little degenerates. Maybe you'd do better if you didn't speak :)

By: ???
#2  by: K   

Why do you care lol

By: K
#3  by: Yeah   

They haven't been posting any rush stuff so I don't think they are, I don't think aoii ever does winter rush,

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.