facebook

recruitment for winter semester

by: Rush

So I kind of missed out on fall recruitment this year which sucks. I was wondering if there are any sororities doing winter rush that you guys know of? I was looking at:

TauSig
DPhiE
APP
XiDelt

These are the just the ones that have held winter recruitment in the past. Wanted to know if there are more I should look in to and which one I should rush for? I have my eye on a few but would like to know what the Greek community thinks

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

I'm pretty sure all of those sororities are doing winter rush and also aoii (?) someone confirm that one please

By: Greek
#2  by: lol   

dont rush APP lol

By: lol
#3  by: goodluck   

It really depends what you're trying to get out of your greek experience. There are advantages and disadvantages to all of the ones you're interested in, whether it's on a local, national, or international scale. Just talk to as many girls as you can and see which one you feel you'll benefit the most from

By: goodluck
#4  by: Rush   

That was the only sorority I got a chance to rush for in fall cause they started early, I don’t know if it’s worth it to try again cause they only bid on girls who went to 1 or 2 events but had caked makeup versus girls who went to almost all events and looked like typical uni girls if that makes sense? I’m kind of turned off on them but I still met some lovely girls in APP, right now leaning more towards the others and AOII if they do winter rush next sem.

By: Rush
by: typical lolDec 28, 2017 4:00:00 PM

Just cause you went to every event doesn't mean you get picked lol. Show more personality and put more effort in your presentation. "typical" complainers are not for high rank sororities.

By: typical lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.