facebook

poll: least panhellenic sorority

by: panhel

Posted By: panhel
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hoo   

What do you mean by this, you can't be more panhel than the other- do you mean shows least panhel love?

By: Hoo
by: HmmJun 18, 2017 11:54:48 AM

I believe that's what op meant

By: Hmm
by: WellJun 18, 2017 1:41:33 PM

If that's the case, tridelt takes the cake. Sent a letter to Panhel to stop APhi from being colonized, refused to start a panhel so any other organizations can be formed... doesn't get less Panhel than that.

By: Well
#2  by: Lmao   

This is so sad because this was very clearly created by a poor local who's trying to pit the real orgs against each other. I'm so sorry you girls joined made up organizations!!!

By: Lmao
#3  by: Question   

What has AOPi, APhi or Phi Sig ever done that isn't panhel? ...

By: Question
by: YeahJun 21, 2017 12:07:37 AM

AOII makes such a bad name for panhel, their own members would rather be local #app #tsp

By: Yeah
by: lolJun 21, 2017 1:31:01 PM

both phi sig and aoii hate each other, i think it just is a rivalry that started from them being the only two panhels for so long

By: lol
by: What...Jun 21, 2017 4:10:15 PM

Awkward none of that ^ is true
Phi sig and aoii work well together, it's dphie who's on the outside of that. Also I don't think I've ever seen phi sig post anything panhel related? Aoii and dphie are die hard panhel, phi sig is the one who'd rather be local

By: What...
by: lolJun 21, 2017 5:41:35 PM

aren't aoiis and dphies best friends??

By: lol
by: @what...Jun 25, 2017 10:45:59 AM

Your post literally contradicts itself ??

By: @what...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.