facebook

beta

by: pardon?

Since when have people been ranking Beta as even a middle tier fraternity. I can't remember any big events, philanthropies or parties that they have thrown at all. Maybe I'm living under a rock but I thought the top two fraternities were KSig and TKE with Sigma Pi starting to fall back?

let me know if I'm wrong though.

Posted By: pardon?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Are you an alum?    

Sigma Pi and Beta are top too, funnest mixers, coolest guys. TKE's are pretty fun and KSig has fallen, they're still fun but their bros are really weird

By: Are you an alum?
#2  by: Are you an alum?    

Sigma Pi and Beta are top too, funnest mixers, coolest guys. TKE's are pretty fun and KSig has fallen, they're still fun but their bros are really weird

By: Are you an alum?
#3  by: ~~~~   

Yeah Beta's have risen quite a bit. A lot of their guys are not only 10's but also super fun and easy to get along with. They've had a few philanthropy events I know of a charity hockey game and a couple pub nights they've done recently. They're also really supportive of a lot of sororities philanthropy events which gives them major points. They throw ragers at the house all the time, you've def been living under a rock haha.

By: ~~~~
#4  by: pardon?   

Did they even take a class this year? Sigma Pi too

By: pardon?
by: 000Apr 14, 2016 8:35:16 PM

idk bout sigma pi but beta dropped their pledge class this sem

By: 000

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.