facebook

tke on the up?

by: randomfreshman

I really don't understand where their reputation comes from and I don't think it's fair. It seems like they got a lot of cool guys in their class this year. The people I know who rushed are all really genuine and cool. I don't know the upperclassmen much but I've heard good things, especially from females. I see them reaching the top tier within the next couple of years.

Posted By: randomfreshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Huh   

Well I'm in a "top tier" sorority and I would absolutely put TKE on top. My only recommendation is that they shout out to more houses than just Tau Sig, especially when a sorority does something great for your philanthropy, most houses would give them a s/o but you guys just continue to WCW tau sig lol. Despite that TKEs are still really fun and doing awesome.
My rankings would be:
Sigma Pi
Beta
SX
TKE

KSig
ACACIA
Sammies
AEPi
Locals

I guess maybe that would put TKE middle but still doing well. Those chapters ahead show mine much more love and seem to appreciate us more in person as well, that'd be the main difference.

By: Huh
by: ^Mar 28, 2016 11:20:45 PM

Exactly!!! I remember expecting our sorority would get a mention cause we went all out for them and they seemed to be happy about it but it was tau sig again. Being obsessed with one sorority is no way to be considered top tier boys, especially with a local like tau sig

By: ^
#2  by: Cat   

I think TKE is improving, their classes over the past 2 years haven't been as slimey as their older brothers. I agree with Huh though, if they hopped off Tau Sig for a second more sororities would take them seriously.

By: Cat
#3  by: Frat Rankings in order   

Top.
Beta
Sigma Pi
Sigma Chi

Mid:
K Sig
TKE
Sammies .. But falling

Bottom:
ACACIA
AEPi
Local

By: Frat Rankings in order

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.