facebook

please answer and happy new year!

by: <3

hi guy i have a question can i rush with a gpa less than a 2.5?

Posted By: <3
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: to <3 user   

you are unable to go through the formal rush process without at least a 2.5 GPA. further, some chapters' minimum is 2.75 so if you do not meet that minimum you would be dropped from round 1 to round 2 during recruitment.

By: to <3 user
#2  by: hii babes   

what year are you? i would focus on bringing your grades up because panhel is raising their gpa minimum to a 2.8. there’s always next year!!! don’t try to rush into a sorority because greek life will always be around. pour that attention into yourself first before trying to go out because with that gpa you will be cut solely off of your grades which isn’t fair. you deserve to sparkle and find your home but you have to pick things up a bit to do so. good luck in the future !!

By: hii babes
#3  by: hey!!   

agree with both of the other replies - also keep 2 things in mind (1) with the anticipated 2.8 increase orgs. with a 2.75 minimum will also be raising their 2.75 minimum to prob like 3.0 (tri delt & dphie I believe), meaning an automatic drop during recruitment from those chapters & (2) once you're in the chapter if your grades are slipping you cannot reap some of the benefits of being in the chapter anyway so I would truly focus on boosting that GPA before recruitment:) best of luck & you've got this!!

By: hey!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.