facebook

Honest opinion on rushing sororities

by: sko

Hi, i'm planning on rushing this fall bc I didn’t get a chance this previous spring and i sort of want a heads up on each sorority. I read through each of their pages, but they all have mixed opinions. I know it's different for everyone, but what would you say the best ones are? I don't want to be associated with drama, and i just want to have fun and meet new people honestly. Anything will be helpful. I’m also super nervous if it’s online recruitment in the fall, I just would love a heads up

Posted By: sko
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: <3   

Trisigma is the least associated with drama

By: <3
by: skoMay 18, 2020 12:11:52 AM

Who are the most so i can kinda be aware lol

By: sko
by: <3May 23, 2020 4:48:35 PM

You said you do not want to be associated with drama so i told you who is the least associated with drama

By: <3
#2  by: Oahsj    

Stay away from Sdt or zta if u don’t want drama

By: Oahsj
#3  by: ::   

theres really not a “best” sorority. They all very different experiences.

Some party more than others. Some do more philanthropy than others. Some have stronger sisterhood events than others. But overall, girls in each sorority are happy w where they ended up and would say they found sisters for them. Go out and don’t look to much into the “good or bad” sororities. Looks for genuine experiences with girls and the rooms you feel most comfortable in!

By: ::

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.