facebook

top sororities

by: ?

Who are the top sororities at stockton? I’m interested to see what other people think

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Helping you out    

1.) Zta/Dz
2.) Dphie , they’re kinda dying down but have pretty chill girls
3.) Sdt
4.) tri Delt
5.) Tri sig

By: Helping you out
#2  by: ...   

my advice if you’re a freshman going out for recruitment:
go where u feel the most welcome
if u go where u feel like is the “cool sorority” ur bound to hate it, go where ur heart is
sororities:
Sdt is new on campus but they are full of genuine sweet girls who love to have fun but also are passionate ab their philanthropy. They seem to care more about parties than anything else though and it shows
Zta is considered the pretty sorority, they are very passionate ab their philanthropy but i can’t tell if their sisterhood is real or not and they can come off very pretentious and judge mental. Be wary of this and cliques
Dz has probably the funnest most outgoing girls from everyone i’ve met in it, and they’re all very pretty too but i don’t see them do much on campus. They definitely need to step up their game and i don’t know if they actually have a close sisterhood or not? Never really see them table or hold events, also seem a little cliquey
Tri delt is very hard working and get the most dedicated girls i feel like. They are very passionate ab their philanthropy and always raise so much money. Some girls are cool, some aren’t it varies!
Dphie has the chillest girls , they stay out of drama and keep to themselves. Always fun to hang out w and very pretty girls but they kinda are irrelevant you never hear much about them
Tri Sig has the most unique girls. They are looked at very differently from the rest of panel but still sweet girls who have potential if they’re given the opportunity.
This is all written from a recent alum best of luck to all girls going out for recruitment in the spring xoxo go where u feel at home

By: ...
by: AnonFeb 23, 2020 7:41:19 PM

One of the most honest and unbiased reviews I’ve seen on here!

By: Anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.