facebook

where to rush

by: Futurepssyslayer

I'm a freshman at stockton and wanna join a frat. Which frats are the coolest? I heard sae was the place to rush but what about tau delt and pi kapp? I also heard axp throws the best dages what about them?

Posted By: Futurepssyslayer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

lol sae is widely considered the best on campus, you should join them.

By: lol
#2  by: Transfer   

I'd highly recommend apd. I'm a transfer and I'm not really into the whole Greek wave. But these guys have been really fun since I came here last semester. They throw great parties but that's not even half of it. They're just decent guys overall.

By: Transfer
by: StocktonBallSep 7, 2017 8:26:30 PM

All the girls on my floor went to APD last night and haven't stopped talking about them. Apparently they threw really good parties last week also. Im interested in rushing them now

By: StocktonBall
#3  by: Rush   

I'm a freshman also. I went to APD's past two parties and met all the brothers. They're really genuine and great guys, they're top on my list, but axp is second. All the brothers were honest and so cool with me.

By: Rush
#4  by: Freshmen   

definitely rushing APD dope brothers who know how to party

By: Freshmen
#5  by: Freshman   

APD over axp all day. AXp is rude and got shut down. Karma

By: Freshman
#6  by: ben   

i was in between axp and apd. but last night at axp was awful the brothers were being so disrespectful to everyone and i personally do not want to be a associated with that at all

By: ben

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.