facebook

pnm ?(sorority)

by: Out of state

Hi, I'm transferring here in the fall and I was wondering if we need Rec letters? or if the Greek system at this institution doesn't require that/ doesn't see it as a downfall for a PNM. I'm from the northeast greek life isn't a very popular and only in one school in my entire state So I'm sorta lost and new in all of this but I def wanna rush!! and appreciate any help thank you!

Posted By: Out of state
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ucmgirl   

Welcome to Ucm! You'll love it here. Every chapter has something different to offer but they're all great! I definitely suggest getting to know girls in each chapter after recruitment! If you're a legacy of a chapter rec letters can help you move past the first round and come back to that chapter for philanthropy day but it's still up to the chapter to give you a bid. Not having Rec letters does not hurt you in any way. They're more for the bigger schools. If you are true to yourself then you will find your home! Go in with an open mind!

By: Ucmgirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.