facebook

sorority rankings

by: sororityty

I will be rushing this fall and am wondering how the sororities rank at EKU?

Posted By: sororityty
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Eku243   

Top tier
Adpi
KD

DZ/Aopi could go either top or middle depending on who you ask
Middle
Theta
ChiO

Bottom
AGD
PiPhi

By: Eku243
#2  by: depends!   

No specific order!

Top:
ADpi
DZ
KD

Middle:
AOpi
Chi of
Theta

Low:
Piphi (very intelligent group of girls though!)

By: depends!
#3  by: eku865   

Adpi
DZ or KD

Middle
AOpi
Theta and Chio

Bottom
Alpha gam
Pi phi

By: eku865
#4  by: eku865   

ADPi
KD
DZ

Middle
AOpi
Theta and ChiO

Bottom
Alpha Gam
Pi Phi
All sororities are good in their own way. Do not pay attention to the hateful things being said. Most are not true or exaggerated.

By: eku865
#5  by: ekugrad2014   

I was very involved in Greek Life all four years while I attended Eastern. All these rankings are extremely biased. Come through recruitment and see which sorority you believe you will feel most at home with. All of Eastern's sororities do great things for the school and community. Yes, you can break them down by outward appearance but why would someone want to base a chapter off outward appearance? As a Greek male I can say without any hesitate that I enjoyed many girls from each and every chapter.

By: ekugrad2014
#6  by: Averagecollegegirl   

Depends what you want a sorority for. Partying, sisterhood, academics, etc. you have to go through rush and go with your gut. Do not lean towards Barbie dolls jus to have the name, meet girls you connect with who would be your friends without rush. You shouldn't have to pay for the friends. I would recommend, alpha gam, theta, pi phi, or AOPi. For partying, ADPi or DZ. ChiO has had drama lately but don't associate with non Greeks. AOPi is half/half but have a lot of nice girls who are all intelligent. They have one of the highest GPA. Theta, Alpha Gam and Pi Phi all have great sisterhoods and associate with everyone, they are nice. My roommate first introduced me to Pi Phi, I was never interested in sororities but her chapter is really nice and sweet and have lots of fun. They are friends with everyone, classy and involved in campus. Hope this helps and hope you enjoy rush M

By: Averagecollegegirl
by: IRRITATED!Jul 21, 2014 4:21:51 PM

EVERYONE parties! Do not let those "reputations" discourage you from ANY chapters. As far as academics, you have to keep excellent grades to be in ANY sorority!

By: IRRITATED!
#7  by: Leah   

Every sorority is unique in a different way. Yes some sororities have bad reps but a lot of it is he said she said type of things. Rush is a great way to judge them yourself. Don't join a sorority for their looks, ask questions and learn about them. Philanthropies will tell you a lot about the girls. Also, all girls party because it's college, come on it's normal.

By: Leah
#8  by: EKUgreek   

ADPI
KD

Middle/Top
DZ
AOPI

Middle
Theta
Chio

Bottom
Alpha Gam
Pi Phi

By: EKUgreek
#9  by: ekuno1   

ADPI
DZ Or KD
mid
Aopi
Theta
Chio
bottom
Alpha gam
Pi phi

By: ekuno1

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.