facebook

considering rushing pike

by: Just wondering

Just wondering, how is Pike viewed among the Greek community? I've been considering rushing Pike and they seem pretty cool and I've heard they throw good parties but I'm sure there's others out there who have opinions on them as well. I'm weighing my options at the moment and want to be involved in an upper level fraternity and am also considering phi delt and SAE and ATO

Posted By: Just wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek God   

Pike is all show on campus. They go to a lot of events and are very visual but only because they are new on campus after they were kicked off a few years ago. Most of the guys are cool dudes and I have heard their parties are good. They are still a colony so they aren'tt officially on campus yet and they have no guarantee of getting their charter. The good news is, they take basically anyone because they have to get a good amount of guys to get their charter. In regards to the other fraternity's on campus, the only ones I would stay away from are ΤΚΕ, Lambda Chi, and Kappa Sig. All of the other ones are good, just keep an open mind when rushing and you'll find your place bro.

By: Greek God
by: Why though ?Apr 7, 2017 12:31:28 AM

Why not Lambda or Kappa Sig ? Some of the ratings sound like there cool ?

By: Why though ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.