facebook

which low/mid houses used to be top houses?

by: frat history

Anyone with older siblings/friends know which frats used to be top houses before plummeting hard? say 4, 8, or 15+ years ago?

I heard the old Phi Psi used to be the top house in the previous decade before it got condemned.

Posted By: frat history
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Who Cares   

Yeah I heard Triangle used to be bangin

By: Who Cares
by: hahaFeb 8, 2016 2:17:06 AM

triangle still is bangin :)

By: haha
#2  by: Zbt used to be gooby   

When my mom was here, zbt was very "geeky" according to her

By: Zbt used to be gooby
by: curiousFeb 10, 2016 7:06:33 AM

I would be curious to know how the hell zbt got to be where the are now. They used to be geeky at ucla and still are nationally, so how are they now the athlete house?? I wonder which year turned it around. Phi Psi should contact the board that did for tips

By: curious
by: SeniorFeb 12, 2016 3:56:33 PM

ZBT has been a top house for at least the 4 years I have been here, its amazing they're still on campus after all that happened to them a few years back.

By: Senior
#3  by: LA   

Tri Delta was actually top 10-15 years ago. Not sure what happend

By: LA
by: AlumFeb 11, 2016 12:21:58 AM

Tried to do the right thing at ucla and took non white pledges, when that wasn't cool. Can't do that in the late 90s.

By: Alum
#4  by: Old   

Phi Psi took a serious turn for the worse. SAE got a membership review and lost a ton of guys, but they still are doing pretty well.

Lambda and DTD used to be bottom tier houses well within the last 8 years. Lambda is now top-middle and DTD is mid tier, from what I can tell. A lot has happened really quickly.

By: Old
by: History Feb 12, 2016 2:05:37 PM

My mom went to Ucla in the 80's and said Lambda Chi was top when she went here. I have heard they were too of the top tier throughout all of the 70's, 80's and 90's until they got kicked of campus in the late 90's apparently.

By: History
#5  by: Wow   

Basically houses just stay top tier until they get kicked off? Lmao

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.