facebook

you'd think

by: not going away

that a chapter who is trying to support its sisters who had to move out of their apartment after a fire would have more important things to do than monitor posts on this site, wouldn't you?

Posted By: not going away
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bruin   

You ascribe rational behavior to a group that is clearly incapable of holding members accountable to even the most minimum standards

By: bruin
by: HmmOct 1, 2015 4:38:01 PM

You'd think

By: Hmm
by: Great pointOct 2, 2015 10:59:04 AM

I wonder if ADV's family will pursue charges against Pi Phi for not intervening, alerting them or getting her the help she needed before the situation spiraled out of control

By: Great point
by: never been soOct 3, 2015 9:22:39 AM

glad I dropped them

By: never been so
#2  by: What is your problem   

She was being robbed (proven by cops that it was a burglary) and she happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. She got stabbed and the fact that people are using such an atrocious death to make their house look better is disgusting. Have some respect.

By: What is your problem
#3  by: LOL   

#sororityLivesMatter

By: LOL
#4  by: Short memories   

You have

By: Short memories
#5  by: 8clap   

Really weird open letter in the Daily Bruin about addressing violence against women on campus. I wholeheartedly agree with its purpose and intention but let's be real here: ADV's violent demise was not enacted because she was female, it was because she was a narcotics dealer who was running with a very bad crowd.

Either way, I look forward to Pi Phi's response and expect to see them hosting substance abuse & violence prevention events soon. It's the right thing to do.

By: 8clap
#6  by: Hi   

Truth

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.