________
AGD
AXO
TriDelt

Posted By: indisputable
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: annon    

i would switch adpi and kd because of kd's most recent pledge class - they are fun i see them out everywhere

By: annon
by: hmmJun 28, 2015 2:11:30 AM

I never see them out... they still go here?

By: hmm
#2  by: Eg   

Switch GPhi and Pi Phi, both attractive but frats would much rather do events with Pi Phi.

By: Eg
#3  by: anon frat guy   

This ranking was probably more accurate going into Fall 2014 than Fall 2015. Kappa and DG are the solid tops houses. Theta should still be a tier down; they recruited some not as cute girls, and a lot of the cuter girls don't go out as much. Alpha Phi could arguably be put in Tier 2 after their Fall 2014 PC; they got a pretty strong rep for being on the heavier side. GPhi and PiPhi should stay where they are. I'd say the third tier should be KD/ADPi/AXO. KD's and AXO's pledge classes were much more fun to party with than in the past, but I didn't see much of ADPi this year. AGD is definitely still below AXO, and arguably below TriDelt. They never come out.

By: anon frat guy
#4  by: Truth   

Aphi girls are hotter, DG girls are cooler

By: Truth
#5  by: Truth   

gphi go home, no top houses do events with you

By: Truth
by: trueJul 2, 2015 5:41:45 PM

I'm in a top tier house and houses like pi phi bribe their way into having events with us...at least that's what I was told

By: true
#6  by: Yeah..   

Solid Frats do events with Kappa, DG, APhi, Theta, Chi O, and Pi Phi.

By: Yeah..
#7  by: Rush   

Is so hard

By: Rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.