facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at University of California, Los Angeles - UCLA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: more   

girls get along and are not into drama. fun group and especially cute freshmen and sophs.

By: more
#2  by: ..   

I have never seen an attractive pi phi on UCLA's campus ever.

By: ..
#3  by: dude   

actually, guys prefer pi phis because they are nice and fun and are great to be with. beats being with snot from theta or alpha phi, who both are so obvious when they need to bash houses that are actually more fun. Keep your plastic personalities to yourself.

By: dude
#4  by: yea   

pi phis are nice, hot-no

By: yea
#5  by: ucla   

all the girls bashing pi phi are just jealous. get over yourselves.

By: ucla
#6  by: freshman   

met some of them at the fair today and i can see that they are actually nice and approachable which was more than i got from some of the other houses. they were certainly not horrible and it makes me think that whoever wrote that is the horrible one.

By: freshman
#7  by: best friends   

love this group! so fun and great national sorority

By: best friends
#8  by: truth   

pi phi is always one of the top houses at almost every major university in this country. great for connections

By: truth
#9  by: RealTruth   

Pi Phi top at many universities, that's true....but NOT at UCLA. A rough bunch, if you ask me. Party on!

By: RealTruth
#10  by: real truth 2   

Pi phi IS great at UCLA. You will not find a more earnest and easygoing group at any school. With the past three years of excellent recruiting, this is the place to be.

By: real truth 2

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.