facebook

pi kappa alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity chapter comments at University of California, Los Angeles - UCLA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: MU   

Im not a Pike, but have been there many times, this is a mid tier house who has many more cool dudes than people think but there reputation is so bad for no reason that they get no chance. Dont let a 4 year old incident dictate every guy that has come in since then...

By: MU
#2  by: redman   

Yes, MU is right. Contrary to popular belief, Pike actually has two cool dudes in the house (I repeat, 2), not zero.

By: redman
#3  by: Phi Phi   

Pike from another chapter here. Saw your house, you guys have potential purely because of location on the row. However, some of the kids I saw walking around campus repping letters were questionable NARPs (Non Athletic Regular Person). Never talked to them, that was my bad. But please remember SLAG, when you recruit. Athletes and gentlemen. Good luck during the Fall Brothers, sorry for the unkind words. But so take them with an open mind/heart as constructive advice. phi phi

By: Phi Phi
#4  by: Shat   

They shat themselves and got their house taken away

By: Shat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.