facebook

Frat Rankings Going Into 2024 (imo)

by: jclyn

With fall quarter over these are the current frat rankings imo. Lmk if you guys agree or think I should change anything.

Top:
Snu: fun parties and pretty well liked by pretty much everyone, overall no complaints
Sig Chi: the guys here are pretty nice and they throw pretty decent parties, it's pretty inconvenient that their house is so far away from the others during parties though
SAE: basing this off of last year because of sopro this year, but we'll have to wait and see how winter quarter plays out for them
Sig Ep: bottom of the "top frats," they've kinda fallen off this year imo. They're pc is kinds small this year and from what I've heard and the guys I've met they're not up to par with previous years. We'll see what happens next quarter, but as of now they're falling.

Upper Mid
Lambda: Overall really nice guys and they're parties are pretty solid and usually full. They also had some quality dudes in their pc from what I've heard and my experience, I think they've improved from last year. All they have to do now is stop self ranking lol.
ZBT: They finally got a new house which is definitely an improvement lol. They also had a pretty good pc which will help them in the future. Overall a really solid house and they're parties are pretty decent as well.
Beta: The most underrated frat imo, all the dudes I've met here have been really cool and welcoming. The parties I've been to here have also been pretty packed and fun. They did really well with their fall pc and I think they've made significant improvement from last year to now. My only complaint is that their house is kinda run down and could use some renovation.
Phi Psi: Really nice physical house (coolest on the row imo), but some of the guys are kinda weird. They try so hard to act and convince you that they're a "top house" when everyone knows they're not and honestly it gets a little annoying sometimes. Other than that though they have some decent guys, I'm just personally not a huge fan of them.

Mid
Theta Chi: The guys are welcoming and nice. Nothing really stands out about them in good or bad way, but pretty decent overall.
AEPi: kinda hit or miss, they're nice guys but their parties are sometimes pretty dead
Taxi: Most of the guys are decent and they also have a pool which is nice. Not much else to say about them.

Bottom (not gonna say anything about these because I haven't really been to their parties or met many of their guys)
KSig
Sig Pi
DSIG
DTD

Posted By: jclyn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: sloc3   

Accurate

By: sloc3
by: trueApr 21, 2024 2:56:38 PM

Most accurate one on this site tbh

By: true
#2  by: Correction   

You really just need to put one big mid ranking. No need to put Beta and ZBT in the Upper mid. There is not difference really with Theta Chi, for instance. Upper mid is prob just Lamda and Phi Psi (although I’d prob not even include them here but fear getting downvoted).

By: Correction
#3  by: Sororityview   

Lambda Chi has been the UNDISPUTED top frat at UCLA for DECADES!

By: Sororityview
by: dilusion Dec 27, 2023 1:06:17 AM

Lambda lives an awfully sad life on this site

By: dilusion
#4  by: kenan   

can we stop putting lambda anywhere but the top, it’s getting ridiculous

By: kenan
by: kenanlover912Jan 11, 2024 2:24:38 PM

great post kenan

By: kenanlover912
by: SororityviewMar 21, 2024 6:39:15 PM

Looks like Kenan and his friend got passed over by Lambda really quick during rush and never got over it

By: Sororityview
#5  by: Bruin   

Fair. Sounds like actual recent experience vs same old tired rankings

By: Bruin
#6  by: greek   

Solid ranking, I feel like there's been some significant changes from the beginning of the year to now and this reflects that

By: greek
#7  by: bumping   

accurate

By: bumping
#8  by: ifc   

Very accurate and up to date ranking unlike some of the others on here. I'd recommend those looking to rush winter 2024 use this as a guide.

By: ifc
by: forrealJan 5, 2024 8:21:56 PM

So much bs on this site but this is actually spot on

By: forreal
by: rushJan 7, 2024 10:31:17 PM

Agree, but I'd still advise those rushing not to pay too much attention to the rankings and base where they go more on how well they fit in with a house

By: rush
#9  by: Yes sir   

Right on sister

By: Yes sir
#10  by: aheem   

Bumpp

By: aheem

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.