facebook

last thursday

by: KKG-Girl

I was in front of the ZBT house last thursday, and as people may have seen there was a fight there. 6 big ZBT guys got beat up pretty bad by two or three other guys that were smaller than them. I used to think ZBT guys were strong and were real men, but I like men who can protect themselves and their girl, so im not going to go to their house anymore. Plus there were like a couple other zbt bros just standing there and they didnt even protect their "brothers". Nice "brotherhood" you guys got going.

Posted By: KKG-Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: bystander   

I actually saw this fight too. Your exaggerating it a bit cus it was only 5 guys, and ya there were cops afterwards. One ZBT guy got kicked in the face like 3 times lol

By: bystander
by: sameApr 22, 2014 4:08:54 PM

i felt bad for that guy

By: same
by: wtfApr 22, 2014 5:08:07 PM

"lol"? you have issues...

By: wtf
#12  by: KKG-Girl   

As y'all can see there are other people tht saw it too. So everyone that was calling me a troll must have been from ZBT lol

By: KKG-Girl
by: Just Apr 24, 2014 11:34:16 AM

Give it a rest already... Everyone knows that its you who replied to this topic with different nicknames, you have an unhealthy obsession with hating Zbt which means you're probably in Beta or Lambda. Nobody take this site seriously

By: Just
#13  by: DUDE   

its not funny dude, that guy was beat up too hard, felt bad for him

By: DUDE
#14  by: at   

the end of the day.. no one cares lol

By: at

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.