facebook

phi psi boujiest frat

by: what

why do they have so much $$$ is it because they have expensive dues?

Posted By: what
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dues   

I heard their dues are pretty close to what sororities pay. If I'm guessing prob around 3500 a year or more.

By: Dues
#2  by: Truth   

Their dues are actually below the fraternity average.

By: Truth
by: ErMay 21, 2017 2:43:36 PM

No they not

By: Er
by: The GuruMay 21, 2017 5:01:27 PM

I agree their dues are below fraternity averages. Perhaps because they seem to come from a lower social class perhaps they get public assistance.

By: The Guru
#3  by: Reality   

My friend in Phi Psi says he pays $825 a quarter or 2475 a year. Isbtat below average? I'm a freshman and rushing next year

By: Reality
by: XMay 22, 2017 2:31:03 PM

Taht is right

By: X
by: GuruMay 22, 2017 2:34:40 PM

That's very cheap and perhaps why they are in the lower middle tier they don't have the resources to move up. Having attended a Phi Psi party it seems most membership are probably the first in their extended family that have gone past high school to further their education.

By: Guru
#4  by: Ok   

So their live out dues are only 2,475 but their live in dues are 1,400 a month how does that compare? Maybe they make up for the live out deficit there

By: Ok
#5  by: Freshman   

How much is a house like Lambda or beta?

By: Freshman
by: Tau TauMay 22, 2017 7:15:08 PM

Beta is $3200 per quarter $9600 per school year plus additional for inhouse. Lambda Chi is more

By: Tau Tau
by: BruhMay 22, 2017 10:05:07 PM

Bruh wtf lol

By: Bruh
#6  by: Lo   

Beta is not 9600 per year. That's more than usc frats and sec schools. You're thinking of love in dues.

By: Lo
#7  by: Lol   

The IFC website says average live out dues is 2250 a year and live in dues are 9000 a year.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.